Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Digital footprint



Digital footprint

digital footprint is the data trail left by the interactions in a digital environment; including the use of TVmobile phone, the World Wide Web, the internet and other connected devices and sensors. Digital Footprints provide data on what has been performed in the digital environment (e.g. what you clicked on, searched for, Liked, where you went, your location, your IP address, what you said, what was said about you); and the data can be used in behavioural targetingbehavioral economics, targeted marketing, digital reputationsocial Influence and other social media or social graphing services. In social media
t: 19px; text-align: -webkit-auto;">, a digital footprint can refer to the size of a person's "online presence" measured by the number of individuals with whom they interact. 


I think my own digital footwork is good because I do not have a facebook and on other social media websites I do not use my name so it's impossible to find me. It doesn't matter who I personally associate with because you can not find me other than that you will just find my basketball stats.  

Vocabulary : digital footprint, forum,subpoenad



1 comment:

  1. I like this blog post because it has many different examples of digital footprint which helps me understand it better. Great picture, also.

    ReplyDelete